Monday, February 8, 2010

Changing My Focus


I've been pretty lax when it came to updating my blog and for a good while, stopped altogether. Then I became a distributor for It Works! I have recently purchased the domain names, http://www.3gsmommy.biz/ and http://www.3gsmommy.info/ for my It Works! businesses and I also have a twitter account by the same name. To further promote the business, I joined a few groups on Facebook advertising the Ultimate Body Applicator. Now that I am getting some interest, it's time for me to get followers and start showing them that It Works! is not just a name, but the truth.


So, starting tomorrow, for the next 30 days, I am going to use 1 body wrap per week to tighten and tone my tummy and record how many inches I lose. As I promote my business, I'll still be managing and maintaining a household of 3 girls and a football coach husband, doctor's appointments, therapy appointments, and establishing the Central Arkansas Chapter of Mocha Moms, Inc. presence in the state. My journey in 2010 should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment