Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 1 With The Ultimate Body Wrap

Today I began my 30 days with the Ultimate Body Applicator. I will be wearing an abdomen wrap once a week for 45 minutes to an hour for the next 30 days. I'm not sure what kind results I will have. Considering I had my 3rd c-section in June and have measurable scar tissue, there's only going to be so much to reduce.



Nevertheless, I wore the wrap today. I began by taking my measurements:

upper abdomen, waist, and lower abdomen. Before the wrap the measurements were: 29, 34, and 35 respectively. Afterwards: 29, 32, and 34. My starting weight is 127 pounds. We'll see what my weight and measurements are at the end of the 30 days.



I've been told that sometimes there is measurable inch loss next morning as well. We'll see. I did nothing extraordinary. Most people who use this product are participating in a regular exercise regimen or at least dieting. Considering I have 3 children that are 5 and under, I figure that's plenty of exercise. My husband cooked a big seafood dinner tonight, so, the three inches lost might have been in vain. Because I knew I was starting my 30 days, I did not do a lot of extra snacking and nibbling and drank a lot of water.



If I were interested in actually losing some weight, the Thermogenics pills would be the perfect companion as they are fat blockers. Because the body applicators can only be worn every 72 hours, the defining gel is the perfect partner as it can be applied daily- in between wraps.



Next week I'll begin sending out salon packs inviting salon owners to fill their retail space with It Works! products...

No comments:

Post a Comment