Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Much To Do, So Little Time

I've been away for quite sometime. Gabi has been complaining of neck and shoulder pain. We finally got in to see her neurosurgeon who just wasn't convinced it was anything serious. Whatever! You just don't go from Happy Happy Joy Joy to ow I hurt everyday and nothing is wrong. In addition to Tylenol, I am trying non medication remedies like heating pads and therapeutic bath soaks. They seem to be giving her relief. In the meantime, I am waiting for an MRI to be scheduled.

I had an appointment with my OB. I was originally scheduled for June 19th for Gracie's arrival but now it seems like we will be altering our plans to bring her a bit earlier. She and I are going to have a long talk, because I make the plans. The girls have big doctor's appointments on June 10 and I like to be present at all of them.

I had me 3rd vendor booth this past weekend. This weekend was the annual Blues on the River and since I am still trying to market my business and get my name out, I sat outside on the banks of the Arkansas river AGAIN selling my wares. This time I had candles, body scrubs, and gift baskets. We were next to people with purses, clothes, and jewelry. Business was slow for everyone most of the evening, but around 9 p.m. a man from the store next to my daughter's daycare came up and started shopping. I am on my way to sign him up as a recruit. He wants to retail the candles in his shop!!! Whoo Hoo for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment