Sunday, April 12, 2009

I've Been MIA for a week

Happy Easter! It's been week since my last post, but so much has gone on. Gabi's God-father died of a heart attack while preaching. So yesterday we went to Fayetteville for the funeral. It was a bitersweet reunion for my husband who got to see lots of former teammates.

We've had lots of severe weather this week, which I can say has really interfered with my book club activity (how rude of me to say that). We're reading the Black Door by Velvet and OMG! it is so good. It's an online book club and we discuss the book through and open chat forum on Cafe Mom (love that site). Of course we were only supposed to read the first 10 chapters and discuss them. I've already finished the book, and posted questions for those chapters. And cant wait to read the 2nd book in the series.

We've been to therapy all week. Gabi is complaining of neck and leg pain. I hope that her symptoms from the Chiari aren't starting up again. And then we had the all important Violin lessons. She was NOT going to let anyone have a moment's peace until we got to the class for lessons. Now our issue is finding a violin small enough for her. We had a 1/8 and now we are going to have to search high and low to have her sized for a 1/16 or 1/32 and you know that is going to stress me out for the week, because the next class is Friday!

Baby Gracie is growing like a week, and I have the tummy to prove it. The kicks and punches make me think I am carrying Jean Claude Van Dam. 10 weeks to go! Whoo Hoo! I'd post pictures, but one of the lovely G's broke the camera. Gotta get it fixed this week. I'm missing out on too much! Enjoy your Easter and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment