Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Almost Time to Meet the 3rd G




Okay, so I have really been MIA for the last month. I am now 35 weeks pregnant! I've never gotten that far. Gabi was born at 34 weeks but she was in such great distress. This time, Gracen is doing perfectly wonderful! The last ultrasound was Monday and she is over 6 pounds (wow) breathing on her own, and I am so very ready. Of course this is a big deal to us because Gabi weighed 4 pounds and 3 ounces, GiGi weighed 4 lbs 2 oz.
I'm a nervous wreck because I am at great risk for uterine rupture and I dont need that at all. I have 2 other kids and a husband to live for. Therefore, the doctor and I will be having a definite conversation on Tuesday at my next appointment. The girls are very excited and so is everyone else. Ready for the baby to get here. Looks like this time, we're bringing one home with us!
Things are getting quite interesting around here. GiGi is excited to an extent. She wants to see the baby, but she knows that she is going to lose a lot of attention and that makes her very angry. She is and always has been aggressive. Gabi is older but much smaller and she doesn't realize her own strength, so imagine my fears for putting an infant in the backseat between the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment