Friday, June 5, 2009

36 weeks...

Okay, so here we are: 36 weeks, my stomach feels like it will pop at any moment. The child now weighs 7 pounds. Monday the doctor measure her ever present foot during the ultra sound. 2 3/4 inches long! I haven't been to sleep since yesterday. I usually sleep on the couch. Honey was complaining about sleeping alone. Heck, I was in the bed and he still slept alone-he was the only one sleeping.

I remember looking at the clock at 4:20 thinking I really want to go to Denny's. Then my mind was convinced that I should have a vodka sunrise and it would be okay. Don't know where these thoughts came from. Of course, I never moved from my uncomfortable perch in the bed. But that's what I was thinking.

Why is the child being so stubborn? Everyone else came without warning or prompting.

No comments:

Post a Comment