Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break Has Come To An End

After a week of everyone being home together, spring break finally ended, thankfully and everyone GOT OUT and went back to school. I even packed Gabi up for the day and let her go to the daycare for the day. Of course, that doesn't mean I sat around being a lady of leisure. I had an early morning doctor's appointment and had to take the Glucose tolerance test. Can you say "YUCK"? That did it I felt sick for the rest of the day. Then I had to visit the other side of the hospital to see my father in law who had knee replacement surgery this morning.

Now, here with the girls and cooking dinner so we can go back up to the hospital later so they can see Paw Paw. Tomorrow we start back on our therapy schedule and I also have a few candle deliveries to make. Hopefully I will get some sales/leads.

I've learned a lot about Chiari over the weekend and Thank God Gabi is the exception. I hope that we can get a local support group started here in the near future. That would be so great for us and maybe even bring me some recruits since many Chiari parents are also SAHM's. In the meantime, I am also working on my Mocha Moms charter. I am so ready to get that rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment