Friday, September 18, 2009

Settling into a routine?

Okay! It's been quite sometime since I've last blogged. But I'm back. Gracie has been home from the hospital for 2 months. Gabi and GiGi are going to pre school, everyone's doctor's visits and lab work has been favorable. So, now I am just getting used to the routine of getting everyone up, dressed and out the door in time. Honey, who is normally habitually late is now beating us out the door-leaving me to get everyone loaded into the car. Do you know how hard it is to put 3 kids into 3 carseats in the back of a Saturn Vue? I imagine the girls know what it feels like to be a sardine... well they would if they knew what a sardine was.

This week I decided to set goals and direct my focus in my candle biz and take Tempting Scents in a new direction. At this point any direction would be great because it's been dormant for a few months. I have placed an order and will be creating Parties In A Bag for my hostesses. Hopefully this will generate some sales and possibly some recruits as well. I have 12 holiday scents in each bag so that potential customers can get in the holiday spirit. Harvest Time and Pumpkin Cheesecake should really get some shoppers. This way I won't have to take time away from the girls. They can ride with me when I make deliveries.

In the meantime, I am going to be working on some otherways to generate business/recruits. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment